- Waipa District Council has made the Service available to you to enable the fast and transparent accessing of property information . This is part of our commitment to make local government information more readily accessible for our community.
- The Service is guided by the legislative requirements of Section 217 of the Building Act 2004, Section 42 of the Resource Management Act 1991 and the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
- Waipa District Council has made the Service available in good faith, and while all due care has been taken, Waipa District Council makes no warranty as to the availability, accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the Service.
- Use of the Service is entirely at your risk, and Waipa District Council accepts no liability for any error, omission, unavailability, or deficiency of the Service or its fitness for any purpose.
- Without limiting clauses 4 and 5, please be aware that the Service may not include all relevant information, as some documents may be excluded from public searches, or may not be electronically accessible due to their age or data transfer limitations. Please also be aware that properties that have a significant number of files associated with them may cause issues with data transfer and downloading. For these reasons, do not rely solely on this Service to make decisions.
- A property file check is not a Land Information Memorandum (LIM) and should not be used as one. If you are considering purchasing a property we recommend you apply for a LIM.
- If you are experiencing issues or cannot locate a particular document through the Service you may email email@example.com for assistance.